Rick Kendrick, Realtor and Owner of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty of Florida offers unique Certified Pre-Owned Home Program™
Making your home a Certified Pre-Owned Home™ gives you, the seller, a distinct selling advantage, peace of mind, and protection.
It also makes your home MORE ATTRACTIVE to potential buyers.
PROBLEM: 1 out of 5 Home Sales Fall Apart
Most Common Reason:
Home Inspections or Title Issues
Once the home goes under agreement the buyer will hire a licensed home inspector who will conduct a thorough inspection of the property and will be given a report. 100% of Homes have issues that come up (even new construction).
The buyer will either:
- Ask for those issues to be repaired and/or a credit
- Ask for return of their deposit and back out of the sale.
RESULT: Seller must run around and fix the issues, paying higher repair fees because time is of the essence OR pay the buyer 1.5X the cost of the repair for the buyer to absorb the repairs themselves OR sometimes BOTH.
RESULT: The home goes back on the market and the seller must disclose to any new buyer that the sale fell apart because of a failed home inspection and what those issues were. This stigmatizes the home as having “something wrong with it”.
CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED HOME™
All Rick Kendrick Team CPO™ homes are thoroughly pre-inspected by a licensed home inspector BEFORE being placed on the market which avoids finding undiscovered problems that might otherwise delay (or even kill) the transaction, giving YOU the opportunity and time to get ahead of these common obstructions in the process.
- Typically, title issues are a simple solution, but can be time consuming chasing proper documentation and often delay the closing substantially because they are always left until the end. We will conduct an upfront record/title search on the property to avoid delaying the closing or losing the buyer to potential title issues.
CPO Homes™ are more attractive to Buyers
All CPO™ homes come with:
- 12-Month Home Warranty – Protects Seller while the home is for sale covering repairs while you sell. Then the buyer receives a 12-month home warranty after closing!
- 2.24-Month Buy Back Guarantee – If the buyer is not happy with their home purchase, we will buy it back or sell the home for free.
Benefits to Homeowner
- No more last-minute renegotiations based on the home inspector’s findings.
- No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem that had not been previously mentioned.
- Disclosing any flaws up front allows you to reflect those imperfections in the listing price, rather than negotiate again later when issues are discovered by a home inspector. It may also eliminate possible legal disclosure-related problems after the sale.
- It gives you the option of fixing any conditions identified in the home inspection report or simply reflecting the imperfection in the purchase price. This removes it from the table as a disadvantageous negotiating point for you.
- After Buyer Takes Possession, if something breaks, the Americas Preferred Homeowners Warranty Will Cover the Repairs*
- After Buyer takes possession, if they are not satisfied with their home purchase, I’ll buy their home back or sell it for free – their choice!*
- Your home is far more likely to sell faster… and for more money!
All CPO™ homes ALSO come with (Provided by Home Inspector):
- 90 Day Warranty Plus* – You need more than just a home inspection. You need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done.
- SewerGard* – 90 Days from Inspection covers your water and sewer line against failure due to normal wear and tear.
- MoldSafe* – 90 days from inspection or 22 days after closing which ever is later. If you move into your new home and mold is present that was not found when inspected, you’re covered for remediation up to $2,000.
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan* – Covers the repairs of roof leaks for issues that were not found at the inspection for 5 years from the inspection date.
- RecallChek* – Alerts you (and the homebuyer) of any possible manufacturer recalls on major appliances. This service is valid for life!
- Termite Protection Plan* – Protects against future infestations or infestations not visible at the time of inspection. (Clear termite inspection is required for coverage).
Benefits to Sellers Who Choose to Participate:
- Close on Time: No more last-minute re- negotiations based on the home inspector’s findings.
- Sell it ONCE: No more buyers walking away because of a problem not previously mentioned.
- No Post Closing Drama: Eliminate possible legal disclosure-related problems after the sale.
- Move On: After Buyer takes possession, if something breaks, the Home Warranty will cover the repairs.
- Peace of Mind: After Buyer takes possession, if they are not satisfied with the home purchase, we’ll buy it back or sell it for free.
This program is a win for home sellers as the home is far more likely to sell faster and for more money because it is a safe bet above buying the “other” listing!
The Certified Pre-Owned Home Program™ is a program offered by Rick Kendrick, Realtor and Owner of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty. It involves pre-inspecting a home with a licensed home inspector before listing it on the market, and providing a 12-Month Home Warranty, a 2.24-Month Buy Back Guarantee, and additional protections to the buyer.
The most common reasons for home sales falling apart are home inspections and title issues.
The Certified Pre-Owned Home Program™ solves the problem of home sales falling apart due to home inspections and title issues by pre-inspecting the home with a licensed home inspector, conducting an upfront record/title search, and providing additional protections to the buyer.
The Certified Pre-Owned Home Program™ offers several benefits to homeowners, including no last-minute renegotiations based on the home inspector's findings, no buyers walking away due to previously undisclosed problems, the ability to disclose any flaws up front and reflect them in the listing price, and the option to fix any conditions identified in the home inspection report or reflect the imperfection in the purchase price.
Under the Certified Pre-Owned Home Program™, buyers are provided with a 12-Month Home Warranty, a 24-Month Buy Back Guarantee, and additional protections such as the 90 Day Warranty Plus, SewerGard, MoldSafe, Platinum Roof Protection Plan, RecallChek, and Termite Protection Plan.